As a nonprofit organization we appreciate any and all donations to support our endeavor to provide a healthy program for outdoor sports for the mobility and visually impaired.
- Michigan Ski for Light is a 503(C)(3) nonprofit organization, IRS #38-3562887.
- MSFL has no paid staff and is a 100% volunteer organization.
- Some of our visually and mobility impaired skiers pay for their food and lodging, and look forward each year to the fun and reunion of old and new friends. Some skiers, however, rely on scholarships or partial scholarships. Unfortunately these are not always available.
- In addition to lodging and meal costs, conducting the annual event requires MSFL to raise in excess of $9,500.00 a year.
Help us promote a healthy winter outdoor activity to a group of citizens that otherwise would not have this opportunity.
You can help in one of three ways:
- Donate Funds
- Fundraising - donate an auction item or have some fun at one of the activities
With even a small donation, you can make a positive difference in the lives of others. Please consider one of these ways to help today!