There will be changes to the 2022 annual event based on the COVID policies of the RAM Center and the Michigan MSFL chapter. Please see the requirements below.
Ram Center COVID policies:
- Face masks are required for RAM Center Staff and guests
- RAM Center is pre-packaging all meals
- They are regularly cleaning and sanitizing the facilities
- Sanitation Stations are available throughout the grounds
- Social distancing is required in meeting rooms, so we anticipate using the education center for the majority of our indoor activities
- As a State facility, the RAM Center is following all state protocols so if things change come January we will have to change with it
Michigan MSFL Board COVID requirements for attendance:
- Participants for the 2022 MSFL event shall be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 -OR-
- Must be tested negative for COVID-19. The test must be taken within 72 hours before the start of the event, which officially begins Friday, January 14, 2022, at 6 p.m.
There will be no exceptions to the above requirements. Thank you for your cooperation.