It is time to make plans for another fun weekend at the Ralph A. MacMullen Conference Center, on Higgins Lake.
Ralph A. MacMullan Conference Center
104 Conservation Drive
Roscommon, MI 48653
This year's Michigan Ski for Light Annual Regional Event weekend takes place on January 12, 13 and 14, 2024.
The event is based around guide/skier pairings. A visually impaired skier will be paired with one or more guides for the weekend. Mobility-impaired skiers will be provided with a sit ski and a guide for instructions. The skiers and their guides will navigate the different ski areas, depending on the ability of the skier. (Note: visually-impaired and mobility-impaired persons are also referred to as skiers and participants throughout this website.)
Here is some initial information:
- Registration starts at 4:00 PM on Friday afternoon.
- Friday night dinner will be pizza and salad. Dinner will start at 6:00 and will run until shortly after 7:00 p.m. Come enjoy pizza and salad by the bonfire or in the community room. Catch up with old friends and meet new ones!
- The official opening by Ted Ellickson, President of Michigan Ski for Light is at 7:15 PM. Check the complete Schedule of Events for additional details
Costs for this year's event, which includes meals and lodging except when noted, are listed below:
- RAM Center Standard Double Room/Double Occupancy with RAM Meals - $185
ith RAM Meals - $210
- Skis, boots, and pole rental for the weekend event is $55. Skis must be booked 2 weeks in advance. If we do not have your application with ski rental information by December 30, 2023, you will be asked to bring or rent your own skis.
*If staying at Westminster, you must bring your own pillow and sleeping bag or blankets.
Please see the registration page for more information.
If you are not planning to attend this year's event but would like to remain an MSFL member with voting privileges, please send your $25.00 membership fee to:
Michigan Ski For Light
3408 Northlands Ave
Jackson, MI 49201