Donations to Michigan Ski for Light can be made by sending a check directly to the treasurer.
- MSFL has no paid staff and is a 100% volunteer organization.
- A donation of $145 will cover the cost of registration for 1 skier.
- A donation of $30 will cover the cost of ski rental for 1 skier.
- A donation of $20 will provide transportation for a skier to and from the event.
- In addition to lodging and meal costs, conducting the annual event requires MSFL to raise in excess of $9,500.00 a year.
As you can see, your help is needed for both skier scholarships, and for the additional costs to keep the event running.
Please send your check made out to "Michigan Ski for Light" to:
3408 Northlands Ave.
Jackson, MI 49201
You will be sent a tax receipt for your donation. Thank you!
Need or lost your Michigan Ski For Light tax receipt? Contact the treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org
503(C)(3) nonprofit organization, IRS #38-3562887