Donations to Michigan Ski for Light can be made online above, or by sending a check directly to the treasurer.
- MSFL has no paid staff and is a 100% volunteer organization.
- A donation of $145 will cover the cost of registration for 1 skier.
- A donation of $30 will cover the cost of ski rental for 1 skier.
- A donation of $20 will provide transportation for a skier to and from the event.
- In addition to lodging and meal costs, conducting the annual event requires MSFL to raise in excess of $9,500.00 a year.
As you can see, your help is needed for both skier scholarships, and for the additional costs to keep the event running.
Please donate above, or send a check made out to "Michigan Ski for Light" to:
3408 Northlands Ave.
Jackson, MI 49201
You will be sent a tax receipt for your donation. Thank you!
Need or lost your Michigan Ski For Light tax receipt? Contact the treasurer at email@example.com
503(C)(3) nonprofit organization, IRS #38-3562887